Thursday, 10 May 2012

Here We Go Again!!

“Oh! Joanie, have you heard?
The next Kitsch and Stitch Vintage and Makers’ Fair
is coming to Cranbrook again?”


“Really Betty? When? I absolutely adore
all those delightfully kitsch stalls”


“Don’t forget the handmade crafts, Joanie– there is always
something beautiful to buy”


“Well, Bett, don’t keep me in suspense!
When is it?”

“Saturday 14th July”

“At the Vestry Hall again?
10am – 3pm?”


“Yes, Joanie. And those lovely ladies
who fund raise for the Hospice in the Weald
are doing the delicious teas and cakes again”



“Oh Bett, I can’t wait!”






2 comments:

  1. Love it! Which one is your alter ego Deb? Bett or Joanie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....Joanie is my Mum! and Bett....that was one of the most popular names of the 40's apparently, so says Google!!
    BTW I can't work out who you are..you obviously know me?

    ReplyDelete

Kitsch and Stitch would love to read your comments.