Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Meet the Stall Holders.................No 7.

Two more today.

Suzie Sharp and Adrienne Fitzwilliam. 

Both feature lovely vintage items and 
beautiful handmade products on their stalls.

Suzie is co-organiser of the Kitsch and Stitch Fair.

Suzie Sharp
"I love the patterns, colours and textures of vintage fabrics
which led from just collecting them to making and
creating my own bags and accessories.
I also use them to cover notebooks and sketchbooks.
As many people who love vintage will tell you it quickly
becomes an obsession and to compliment my handmade items
I now sell a whole range of vintage homewares, jewellery and textiles.
I exhibit at fairs in Kent and around the south east – the Kitsch and Stitch Fair
is the perfect place to show my handmade and vintage wares.
To see more of what I do and sell please take a look at my blog:"





Adrienne Fitzwilliam
“Now and Then Vintage” 
is a mixture of pretty hand-made items 
with a vintage theme 
blended with original vintage pieces.
Now and Then Vintage 
At the Wealden Times (above)
"Here are some of the knitting needle cases 
that I make from vintage fabrics. 
 These include 3 pairs of vintage needles and 
a simple scarf pattern designed by me.

Ideal for novice knitters, as a scarf is a great item to learn 
and practise how to knit; everyone wears one, 
it allows the novice to get their tension 
correct and you can choose
 any yarn as long as it is consistent. 
Another of my quirky hand-knits. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kitsch and Stitch would love to read your comments.