Friday, 2 September 2011

Doris says...

LL try, just cotton-picking try...
to be much more shy and retiring.



And I will,

I promise I will...

but before then...

 I must just...

tell you to come to the second of Cranbrook's

Kitsch and Stitch Vintage and Makers' Fairs.

The Vestry Hall
Cranbrook
TN17 3HA
10 - 3
Admission - FREE
Refreshments for your delight...
served all day
by 
Hospice in the Weald.

Go out with a BANG..
I say!

And there you have it.

I shall gracefully retire and try...
ever so hard, to not be a a pain!

***


2 comments:

  1. My daughter's words,"Is that a puffin on an upturned basket on her head?" "Yes," said I "That's my friend Letticeleaf." "Oh my god," she replied, "You're friends with a lunatic."

    What can I say?!

    See you Saturday, dear lunatic.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Hope springs eternal' and accurate I'd say! LLX

    ReplyDelete

Kitsch and Stitch would love to read your comments.