Friday, 26 August 2011

Debs and I are fulfilling ours... What?... read on...




Alright, alright, ALRIGHT!
I know neither of us look like this
(Sorry Debs!)

However, this year has seen us mastermind and present a series of 
Kitsch and Stitch Fairs.
And here comes the rub (if you'll pardon the expression!)
The next Kitsch and Stitch Fair is just a week and a day away.

'Where?'  

I hear you cry, and take it from me you will cry if you miss it.

The Vestry Hall
Cranbrook
The time - 10 - 3
Admission is absolutely blooming - FREE
Teas, coffee and glorious cakes are served all day
by Hospice in the Weald.

Now I ask you...

Why wouldn't you want a piece of the action?

***


4 comments:

  1. Wish i could be there :(
    I am sure it will be another fabulous day! Can't wait to be there in December xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda....I do look like that................. in my dreams!!Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can't wait until next week. I'm busy, busy, busy - my hubby just got home, came into the living room, groaned, disappeared - I haven't seen him since - he just dosen't get my creative mess!!
    See you next week.
    Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzie, we love your skills, you were a great asset to our first fair. AND in my 'humble' opinion... Men just don't get it... and long may it continue... cos if they did they'd be doing it as well, and, let's face it... that would NEVER DO! LLX

    ReplyDelete

Kitsch and Stitch would love to read your comments.