Monday, 25 July 2011

Things to do...





Publicity...
Publicity...
Publicity...

***
Debs and I are working flat out to bring you another exciting 
Kitsch and Stitch Fair.

***

The Weald of Kent reverberates with the deafening buzz of sewing machines.
Ideas float like hot air ballons through the summer sky.
The word is out...
Kitsch and Stitch...
the thinking womans' wayzgoose?

Alright, I know that isn't the right word!
(I just love it!)


The first person on the day... 
3rd September
The Vestry Hall
Cranbrook
who comes and tells me the meaning,  I will treat to a cup of tea and a cake!


See you there.


Linda

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come. Any other day but the 3rd. It's a very good friends wedding. Unless we turn up in our wedding gear to have a quick rummage before the ceremony? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What better than to come along to the fair dressed in your finery Lianne! We'd love to see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Kitsch and Stitch would love to read your comments.