Saturday, 30 July 2011

Sitting, sipping in the setting sun... out of my hammock I fell...

After a hard days graft in the garden, I settled back to savour my 
sabbatical from sewing.

'Mollie Makes' magazine had arrived with the morning's post.



'Be strong get to grips with the garden' I thought...

So I did...
I weeded, I dug, I directed, slugs were detected... 
and selected to slither off to the real ale pub in the sky.
All was right with the world in this little garden, in the GREAT Garden of England - 
Kent.
Soil under my finger-nails I reclined for all the world like a 
Horticultural Mae West...
Now...
I can indulge myself...

Carefully I turned each colourful page, this is where it's at!
Page 14 hove into view and blow me down with a feather, there for all the world to see was...





3rd September

Kitsch and Stitch
Vestry Hall 
Cranbrook

Can you believe it?

You'd be a fool not to come and join us.
Debs and I look forward to welcoming you all there.




2 comments:

Kitsch and Stitch would love to read your comments.